Saturday 20 August 2011

19th aug

nothing i write today would be able to do justice to how happy i am at this moment..and this is because the last two days have been totally exhilarating on the family front, even though i haven't contributed much to it :P..take for instance today being my mum's b'day i decided to get sum sweets for her on my way back from college as a surprise and to my utter shock realized that my wallet was in my other bag lying securely at home! newaz whn i finally reached home i was greeted with a whole bunch of guests and needless to say sweets too :D..so i just had to console myself thinking dat my motive had pretty much been met..even though it's rare, but as it so happened the icing for the cake was ready even before the cake was!..and here the icing i'm talking about is my dad being elected the president of the univ teachers assoc. yesterday..lyk this everything eventually fell into place..talking of the weather, even the sun burnt day gave in to a breezy night..ok! let me not romanticize it further and take away it's essence..coming to the point, on a serious yet optimistic note..as parents continue to be our source of joy i hope we could be theirs in the days to come..only if those days could come sooner! 

2 comments:

  1. there are some moments that words cant describe,,,for evrythng else there's "jajbaat".. :-)jo ki tapak rha hain frm ur blog, congratzz for evrythng.... and bataya nai tune about ur dad ;-) :p :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..bas testing ur observatn and memory! ;-)

    ReplyDelete