Sunday 2 October 2011

cropped!

Getting a haircut has always been painful (no sarcasm intended!) for me!! my mum used to dread taking me to a barber coz she had experienced the aftermath plenty of times..and that included me crying (tears rolling down my cheeks :P) while scissors worked on my hair and pestering everybody at home with luk "how short they r now!"..needless to say i didn't have very gud things to say about the person who did it..
now once it so happened that for a change i didn't show any of those above mentioned emotions! My mum who had gone with me as usual with fingers crossed too saw this change of behaviour and was obviously delighted! thus the verdict was given that henceforth i visit the same place and the same person wud cut my hair everytime..i agreed and all went well for a few years.. but dear frnds this is not the happy ending to a hybrid fairy tale of rapunzel ! :P
some years later..2/10/2011..it had been quite some time since i had been thinking of getting a haircut done..yes i thot i had grown all rational aftrall it was just hair! so mustering all this rationality i went to the salon..and my first guideline to the barber as usual was 'cut as little as possible'..but ye log sunte kahn hain! bas baal mil jaein aur scissors, shuru ho jate hain! well i guess the above lines give u an insight to wat great tragedy fell upon me today :P..i'm trying to b funny evn tho i'm very upset about it! all i can say is history repeated itself yet again... :'(

4 comments:

  1. PLZZZZZZ.... MY URGE TO GOOGLE JALDI SE EK BADA SA -1 button banao... super dislike ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. knew about your 'haircut woes' earlier also, it seems to be a never ending saga...;)
    he he...koi nahi kya hua dobara bade ho jaenge:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya make fun! ab to phir bhi tolerable ho gae hain :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. why do u think that i am always making fun of u :P
    haddh ho gayi matlab :P

    ReplyDelete