Saturday 19 November 2011

:\

i'm not among the ones who believe in luck for day to day happenings but today wasn't a very favorable day! visited the rdb fort for the second time with a college club, apc..all was well till the car i was travelling in was hit by a truck from the side i was sitting on..if that wasn't enough on my way back my mobile slipped out of my jacket pocket and landed on the road..we kept going on in utter oblivion until i realised i wasn't carrying my mobile..shocked and terrified at the same time we decided to follow our route backwards meanwhile trying to call on my phone..the first few calls declared the phone was busy! but i finally let out a sigh of relief whn a person picked it up on the third try..he told me that the phone had dropped out near a crossing where we had turned and he would return it provided we give him a "treat"!..we immediately tracked down the fellow..i got my phone back but not without a big crack on the screen and innumerable scratches..which the person told me were the result of a car passing over it whn it fell..the ppl who were along asked him wat treat he wanted..my respect for the man immediately fell down several degrees whn he said "daaru hi saadi party h"!..i still shook hands with him and made my way back to the vehicle not wanting to be involved in the "party" transaction...

1 comment: