Friday 6 April 2012

Dilli Darshan 1.1 ;)

i know this series shud have started a lot earlier! :P..thanks for the reminder ..CV ban gya?? ;) Good Friday! fridays are usual with my massi calling me up and saying aa rahi h na! it takes as much effort as fighting a world war to win over her..bcoz everytime i lack logic and reason not to visit her..so as u myt have guessed delhi is almost a second home for me..i literally know more about it than even a localite! yet its expanse never gets me tired..and every weekend i look forward to exploring new places..having a south indian in my team made it easier..usko dilli dekhna h aur mujhe ghumna! last friday had a khaas trip to Hauz Khaas village and Iindia Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan, Parliament House, during sunset ..left both of us equally awestruck :D ..Today was equally interesting..had to go to office..:P  but that certainly didn't keep me from roaming..since it was an off day for many so i too bunked half a day and took a metro without knowing my destination! called up a frnd and asked her what could be done in half a day..Chandni Chowk was what she suggested..Red fort has been one of the places i have always wanted to visit but somehow couldn't..meanwhile sitting in the metro i also pinged my roommate..knew she had to go somewhere for work..so as it turned out she was in the metro on her way back! half a day would not have done justice to the magnificent red fort so i thot i myt as well keep it for another day..so i called up my frnd and told her about the change of plans..updated my roommate on my intentions ;) and asked her to wait for me at a metro station..so that we could get together and go to Saket..yeah i know malls! but it just added another place to my "been there" list. Exhausted, but totally made the most out of the day and out of my wallet too ;) thanks for the amazing time i had in ur company today Deepika ;) yes ppl u can be jealous! :P

1 comment:

  1. yup.. i am jealous :p delhi reh ja yaar... chd mat aaio.. taange tod dunga...

    ReplyDelete