Friday 18 May 2012

happens!

It is time to do away with laziness and mental fatigue! phewww...a clustered mind for the past few weeks has been the culprit behind my not so regular updates! I had thought of writing about my solo visit to the Taj, Agra but i think i'll skip that! Sooooo let me talk my mind..i know this one would be tough! It is a peaceful summer midnight..yes the tv is off and both my roommates are asleep..and my laptop has just informed me of a completed download!  the wifi here has a mind of its own..and i just suffered a minor heart-attack when my bookmarked torrent site displayed a msg saying it's been disabled following court orders! ok I'll resist the temptation of opening the download until i'm done with the task i have at hand ryt now..infront of me is a shoe rack with i don't know how many pairs none of which is myn (cause they are scattered on the floor! :P) When i first came here and saw half of an almirah as the only safe haven for my belongings, i was miserable! I had never been good at stacking up things in the almirah even at home but that was least of my problems back then..so the very next day i decided to have some hangers..to add some order and arrangement to my clothes..i took out all the stuff from my bag and put it all at once in the almirah neatly..but the very next day while searching for something it was in a complete disarray..and my roommate laughed that this is bound to happen to somebody who has been out of home for the first tym..and this cycle of pulling and pushing things into it has been continuing ever since..with the hangers dangling having nothing on them! to top it all I noticed my almirah also had a big drawer after a month or so, and my happiness knew no bounds!
office is no better! didn't know the chair i had been sitting on for four months had a lever to push it up! :P have been fiddling to deploy a code for the past 1 month but to no avail..tried emptying my overflowing mailbox by deleting some items but when nothing happened even after deleting so many of them, i realised that even the deleted items had to be deleted! ok i think i should not let out all the beans at one go!
blame it on the hazards of work-life balance! gosh! life's tough!! :P hope u could make a sense out of this post, and had a good laugh at my expense while i was trying to pen down all my frustrations and misfortunes :D 

2 comments:

  1. lol.. after reading this u should make few edits "happens" to "shit happens".. :D srsly level of observation is pathetic :p and solo visit to TAJ huh huh huh huh ://////

    ReplyDelete
  2. its not frustation its experience...n i cannot forget the way u explored ur "big drawer"...keep exploring cz lyf is full of surprises :)

    ReplyDelete