Saturday 10 September 2011

exams...

so the first sessionals for this sem. are finally here..and as usual i'm busy with all the least academic things( for instance blogging! :P)..the phenomenon of mind wandering away to lowest priority stuff  during times of stress and exhaustion is not something unheard of..but i think in my case it's wandering even before encountering the bouts of tension and my stint with books..and i'm generally at my creative best during these pre-exam days and to suppress that does require a whole lot of will power and of-course the surveillance of parents!..yesterday my dad saw me sitting with an open course book and all he said to me was "tu padh rahi h? ye kaise ho gya?".. coz every time he sees me, i'm either fiddling with my laptop or mobile..btw i'm doing the same right now too..whn there is too much to study and one doesn't know frm where to begin, i guess this is what happens!
being cool and calm during exams used to be a plus point previously..yup i was a diligent student once!..but these days i'm waiting for nervousness to dawn upon me :D...coz i believe that is now the only driving factor that could make me open up books! feeling only more sleepy by the second!

3 comments:

  1. toppers/dasiyon ke nakhre.. :-D drame karwa lo bas.. phrr bhi markss a hi jaate hain tumhare yaar.. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. bilkul... ab to aadat si hain mujhko sahi bolne ki :-D

    ReplyDelete