Friday 16 September 2011

panic

ya i kno this is probably not the best topic to discuss!..but this is what u do whn u have two exams lined up the next day well the 'u' here is probably true for everybdy except me.. here's the situation ;)  the genius in me refuses to study!.. :D and even though i think i've written a fabulous line :P..mind u i'm not very proud of what it conveys!..here i'm babbling away while my batchmates continue to toil for the demanding day ahead! i'm thinking to myself.. 'ok! i'l start whn the clock strikes 8'..but it'l soon be 8, thn 9 too..and it will be so even quicker if i don't stop writing and start studying (yeah! that ought to slow down the time!)..oh panic y do u elude me???

1 comment:

  1. bas saar pe talwaar. jab latke to yei hota hain.. :-D dialog tha yaar "genious in me".. :p progress me hain

    ReplyDelete