Friday 23 December 2011

coz life's a journey

still 2 hours for the flight to take off and i'm home-sick already! :'( always wanted to move out of chandigarh and when i'm finally doing so couldn't stop myself from getting all 'senti'! :P realising for the first tym how tough it is to say goodbye to family and friends even if it is for a few days..want to take along everything small or big that would connect me to home..newaz..a new experience awaits me..looking forward to meet the 450 odd young and like-minded (hopefully!) people..as is said 'life is a journey' seems very appropriate both metaphorically and literally..i just hope not many things will be left behind and that i'm able to strike a balance between both old and new..so all those friends who are reading this please stay in touch forever! i might try to fight with you( that is a chaav!:P) but take it sportingly and support a healthy argument :P haha..tumhe lag rha hoga ke ye kya hogaya isko! main bhi yahi soch rahi hun! :P and chaav i hope they let me access u on train and to friends all i'l like to say is don't ever give me a chance to miss u! saying goodbyes is tough and since this is the first tym it is even tougher! chalo give me leave now..india i'm coming..haha..the time has come for the caterpillar to leave it's cocoon..
adios chandigarh, my hometown, my small, green and clean city :)

1 comment:

  1. tch tch.. :-D google ne lakho laga ke router lagwayein hain in your train,aalsi use karna seekho :p bas is time har koi ghum raha hain even me... and yaa take care, merko to yei soch ke tension hoying ki AC wali bandi sleeper class me 15 din . tough hain no offnc !!


    tu kya gai CHAAV hi band ho gya mera to ;-) lol

    ReplyDelete