Wednesday 18 January 2012

senti kar dia!

senti..whosoever is reading this i'm sure is well accustomed to hearing me use this word and hates it too! :P but blog writing mein believe me this is an asset! i know it's been verrrry long since i last posted and i wudn't have posted today also had it not been for a frnd who constantly reminded me that i have a "chaav" too! the past month as a whole has been very hectic and since this i know is no excuse to shy away frm the blog i'll try and include a 'high level view' (very frequently used term by amex mentors as a substitute for "very easy" and "u guys know nothing"!) :P of what went by! this task that i have taken upon my shoulders ryt now is huge!, as describing the past few days does not require rich vocab but it would be like reviving all those sentiments and memories which seldom find suitable words! but for those who r still hoping to hear of the yatra from me let me try! the yatra began and it will never end...there were tyms whn i was angry at the organizers or co-yatris and thot this was a total waste of both time and energy and money too! but as days went by and i met new ppl evryday, travelled to diff topographical locations within India and survival became the instinct, i realised how much i had in me and that there was so much more to learn! giving u one instance of this..i went to the AC chair car to charge my phone..there i happened to meet a south-indian guy and as was the yatri-norm :P we started discussing about the yatra..i told him i was pretty upset about the yatra ppl making us wait 4 hrs on the madurai platform, instead i cud have just gone off to the famous Meenakshi temple!(yes i went to madurai and didn't visit it!! ) i told him there is no point of touring India like that..what he said in response left me dumbstruck..he said "y r u even luking at things frm that perspective..i'm talking to a person frm chandigarh and that for me is equivalent to visiting chd!"
..the train yatra had both highs and lows but wat remains with u aftr that is many new frnds and experiences..i must also add that the yatra has helped me maintain my cool and be patient with new ppl and situations in reference to the second yatra i had lined up almost immediately aftr jagriti..yes but this time it was the super fast and air conditioned american "express"! to make that transition frm sleeper coach to ac also takes time :P so yes i'm still in the process to trying to settle myself in this new place, work culture and of-course living ethics of a pg!! hope to find my feet soon enough and thn start enjoying both work and it's perks ;)

1 comment:

  1. wakie senti kar diya :-D and u got ur name engraved....awsomeeeeeeee..... ;-) and ab samjh aaya achanak itni shaant kasie :-p thanks "TJY"..

    ReplyDelete