Monday 30 January 2012

welcome weekends!

thanks to my internship i now know how to exploit the few holidays i get..weekdays are extremely hectic and tiring, it's only on weekends can one expect to have some fun and study as well :P two topics of constant struggle at work (other than work itself! ) are food and cab..it is by mere chance that i'm writing this blog today at 10 on a monday morning..as it so happened my cab failed to show up on the scheduled time and when i called up the transport ppl i was informed that my leader hadn't sent them a particular mail to sign me up for the facility! so here i am sitting on my bed waiting for the next shift's cab to pick me up..each day at office is more or less the same..reach , have tea/coffee & biscuits, start laptop, stare at it for the rest of the day :P so as u can see weekends have become the only source of joy even though i havn't received my first stipend yet..but there is certainly sumthing about roaming around/ shopping which makes u happy even though at the end of the day you understand that both time and money had been floundered :D..the next weekend is still a long way to go but it is eagerly awaited! 

3 comments:

  1. It's good to c ya back on blog :)
    And don't be scared, I hope (sHHH...)

    ReplyDelete